Kerberos PAC info on MSDN Library

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at samba-tng.org
Mon Feb 25 06:42:00 EST 2002

i got this from luke howard.

if you examine samba TNG source code
(http://www.samba-tng.org) you will find that
it contains code that is capable of generating
and decoding packets very, very similar or
identical (i.e.  the difference is a few bytes)
to the packet format shown in this URL.

the samba tng project also actually contains
more info (i.e. all of those "reserved" fields
that's bullshit, they're well-known fields!)
in some areas than is outlined in this microsoft
document.

if the licensing is not okay for your project,
please contact me and i will identify and
suitably license appropriate parts of the code
for your use in your project.

... as long as your project does not require
that i have to relinquish copyright.

all best,

luke

p.s. to mr brezak and others at microsoft: WELL DONE!

----- Forwarded message from Luke Howard <lukeh at PADL.COM> -----