Typo in faq-osx.html

Joseph Jackson jackson at CMU.EDU
Mon Aug 26 10:54:00 EDT 2002

I think there's a typo in the FAQ for Mac OS X:

http://web.mit.edu/macdev/Development/MITKerberos/Common/Documentation/faq-
osx.html

I think the first occurrence of "Kerberos" is supposed to say "Telnet":

Q: Is a Kerberized telnet and/or SSH client available for Mac OS X?
A: The -->Kerberos<-- that ships with Mac OS X 10.2 has Kerberos support.
No Kerberized SSH is available from MIT, nor are we aware of a publicly
distributed one. If you write one and can make it available, please let us
know. (The Mac OS X man pages claiming that there is support for Kerberos
in SSH and RSH are in error.)

Joe.