Mac OS X 10.2 Kerberos Extras?

Sandor W. Sklar ssklar at stanford.edu
Mon Aug 19 18:06:00 EDT 2002

On Monday, August 19, 2002, at 02:00  PM, Marshall Vale wrote:

> At 12:59 PM -0700 8/19/02, Alexei Kosut wrote:
>> Now that Mac OS X 10.2 appears to be shipping, I'm wondering if MIT
>> (or someone else) plans to make available the KfM components that are
>> not included in the OS?  I'm particularly interested in CFM bridge
>> libraries.
>
> A Mac OS X 10.2 Extras package will be made available at some point
> soon after Jaguar's official street date of August 24th.

Is there a reason why it can't be made available earlier?  It would be
nice if "non-Apple" applications could be updated and made available
for user in time for the official Jaguar roll-out.  Many people have
Jaguar under developer programs (not those who just got it from Hotline
or Usenet.  ;-)

-s-

--
Sandor W. Sklar  -  Unix Systems Administrator  -  Stanford University
ITSS