Comments on the rlogin/kcmd thread

Simon Wilkinson sxw at sxw.org.uk
Fri Aug 9 04:27:00 EDT 2002

On Friday 09 August 2002 00:54, Darren Reed (Optimation) wrote:
> That aside, there are said to be issues with the latest OpenSSH's
> "priviledge separation" code and Kerberos not working well together.

If there are issues, and they're with my GSSAPI patches, I'd like to know
about them. As far as I'm aware, OpenSSH with privsep should work fine
alongside the protocol v2 Kerberos code. There are also patches which will
make protocol v1 Kerberos work too in the portable bug tracking system, which
should make the next release.

Cheers,

Simon.

--
Simon Wilkinson            <simon at sxw.org.uk>          http://www.sxw.org.uk
"I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by. "