Please Review Changes to Windows Exports List for krb5 1.2.5 in KfW 2.2

Jeffrey Altman jaltman at columbia.edu
Mon Apr 15 16:50:01 EDT 2002

What I really want from this API is the realm of the TGT that I must
use in order to be able to authenticate to the specified host.  For me
this is not a question of the host belonging to more than one realm,
but for the client to be able to determine which credentials they
require in order to have a shot at succeeding.

It does me no good to have a valid TGT for CC.COLUMBIA.EDU if I can't
use it to cross realm to ATHENA.MIT.EDU when I want to log into
athena.dialup.mit.edu and require a service ticket for
host/athena.dialup.mit.edu at ATHENA.MIT.EDU.

I know that this is not what the API does as the moment.  But this is
what I really want from it.

- Jeff