Kerberos Documentation

Miro Jurisic meeroh at MIT.EDU
Thu Apr 4 15:58:20 EST 2002

>Why? OpenOffice is free. And as such, I use free formats on a copylefted
>document. I can make a pdf and rtf too though. People shouldn't use
>microsoft if they can help it, and openoffice let's them help it.

I don't see a version of OpenOffice for my Mac. Nobody asked you to
convert it to a proprietary format, so please skip the politics and
religion and produce a format that is readable on all platforms.
Customers of Kerberos use more platforms than I can get OpenOffice
binaries for.

Thanks,

meeroh
--

<http://web.meeroh.org/> | MIT I/S Mac developer | KB1FMP

"Well, I must endure the presence of two or three caterpillars if I
wish to become acquainted with the butterflies." -- Antoine de
Saint-Exupery, "The Little Prince"