Kerberos Documentation

Ken Hornstein kenh at cmf.nrl.navy.mil
Thu Apr 4 15:58:00 EST 2002

>Why? OpenOffice is free. And as such, I use free formats on a copylefted
>document. I can make a pdf and rtf too though. People shouldn't use
>microsoft if they can help it, and openoffice let's them help it.

It's not the price.  It's the fact that I don't have OpenOffice installed,
and I'm not going to install it just to read one document.  _Everybody_
has a web browser, and most people can view pdf files (I have no objection
to OpenOffice; I just think that if the goal is to make information widely
available, you should makes it available in format(s) that cover a wide
variety of client capability).

--Ken