How to get Kerberos token for proxy authentication

manju k m_a_n_j_u_s_k at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 17 01:37:46 EDT 2024

Hi,
I have a requirement to authenticate my application (Golang)  against a proxy server which requires Kerberos authentication.
I have achieved this on Windows using github/alexbrainman/sspi Golang package.From that package I basically call  negotiate.AcquireCurrentUserCredentials() and negotiate.NewClientContext() to get the client token which gets passed to the proxy server in Proxy-Authorization header.
I want to achieve the same on macOS and looking for suitable libraries.  Can I use MIT Kerberos library for this purpose ?what are the APIs equivalent to get client token without prompting the user for password ? The user would have acquired Kerberos ticket on sign-in as a domain user. Appreciate any inputs on this. Thank you.
-mk