Requesting Advice RE: An Unusual Kerberos Ticket Manager Problem....

Michael Martin michael at informationarts.ca
Tue Jan 16 16:24:26 EST 2024

Tuesday

Hello Kerberos Users:

Thanks for reading this - I have used Kerberos 4.1 without any problems for
several years on my Windows 10 corporate laptop.  I consult for an
organization - and use a laptop they gave me for work related to this
client.

All of a sudden, the Kerberos Ticket Manager UI will not load.  Uninstalling
and re-installing Kerberos 4.1 doesn't solve the problem.  When I try to
start the Ticket Manager exe, nothing happens, ditto for the taskbar
shortcut, etc.  I've reached out for help within the company I consult for
(and that issued me the laptop) - but no one there has any suggestions as to
how to solve this problem.

Somehow, tickets are being issued when I boot up in the morning, as a
message box comes up saying that my previously issued ticket has expired.
After entering my corporate login info (UN and PW) I am issued another
ticket.  My problem is that I need to have more than one active ticket as I
need to use various accounts to access corporate assets.  To do this, I need
the UI - but I can't get it to load.

Any advice very much appreciated!

Thanks for considcering this, and best wishes,

Michael Martin

Michael Martin | Managing Partner

Business Information Arts, Inc.

 <mailto:michael at informationarts.ca> michael at informationarts.ca

416.486.4101

New_IA_2

        See what your business looks like

RapidMiner Certified Analyst   Partner Ambassador
Certified RapidMiner T Analyst

Certified RapidMiner T Partner Ambassador

RapidMiner T Consultant

RapidMiner T Instructor

cid:image008.png at 01CCC946.38F7A830

Tableau T Partner Program Member