help with OTP

Ken Hornstein kenh at cmf.nrl.navy.mil
Fri Jan 5 10:02:27 EST 2024

>Krb5 devs,

I'm not an official MIT krb5 developer, so I can't speak for them.  But
in my experience things like this tend to be the most successful when they
are submitted as pull requests.  That was my plan, eventually.

>Any thoughts about extending kinit to natively perform the two step process
>in the alias above? (And also have an option in /etc/krb5.conf so that it
>is "on" by default?)

I think this COULD be useful, but it would be more complicated.  Also,
were you thinking of just changing the function of the kinit command
or ANYTHING that does the same things as kinit?  The latter is much
gnarlier.

--Ken