appl/simple/client/sim_client.c uses internal APIs

Nico Williams nico at cryptonector.com
Fri Feb 24 17:16:10 EST 2023

On Fri, Feb 24, 2023 at 01:07:01PM -0800, Benjamin Kaduk wrote:
> > RFC 7546 exists.
>
> And https://github.com/kaduk/gssdoc/blob/master/gss-sample.c has the
> un-processed version of the sample code from the RFC; I did compile and run
> it during development of the RFC.

Maybe we should update it with code that uses gss_acquire_cred_from() /
gss_store_cred_into().  Which, yeah, I could send you a PR for.  How
well that works depends on what keys the GSS implementation supports.
In a PR for Heimdal I've support for all sorts of keys, including ones
for PKINIT (you even get to specify a PKCS#11 provider/slot).

Nico