How to go about changing Kerberos domain ?

Laura Smith n5d9xq3ti233xiyif2vp at protonmail.ch
Sun Feb 6 07:47:42 EST 2022

Let's say I've got two KDC's:
  - foo.example.com (master)
  - foo1.example.com (replica)

They operate the example.com kerberos domain.

There is a possibility I will need to change the host DNS so they will be known in the future as:

   - foo.example.org
   - foo1.example.org

How would I go about this ?  My DNS entries under the present example.com look as follows:

_kerberos               TXT    "EXAMPLE.COM"
kerberos                CNAME  kbr
kerberos-1	       CNAME   kbr2
_kerberos-master._udp   SRV     0 0 88 kbr
_kerberos-adm._tcp      SRV     0 0 88 kbr
_kpasswd._udp           SRV     0 0 88 kbr
_kerberos._udp          SRV     0 0 88 kbr2
_kerberos._tcp          SRV     0 0 88 kbr
_kerberos._tcp          SRV     0 0 88 kbr2
kbr			A	;REMOVED
kbr			AAAA	;REMOVED
kbr2			A	;REMOVED
kbr2			AAAA	;REMOVED