2FA with krb5

Charles Hedrick hedrick at rutgers.edu
Fri Oct 15 16:52:56 EDT 2021

We use TOTP. That allows us to tack the token on the end of the password. That makes it easy to fix programs that expect a simple password prompt.

In fact I have a wrapper that can be interposed around pretty much anything use LD_PRELOAD.

https://github.com/clhedrick/kerberos/blob/master/radius-wrap/radius-wrap.c