2FA with krb5

J.Witvliet@mindef.nl J.Witvliet at mindef.nl
Thu Oct 7 01:05:33 EDT 2021

What do you regard as “expensive”?
Strong 2FA with world-wide acceptable PKI can be obtained for €70 a piece.
If you can afford the time, and willing to do your own CA, you can lower it to €15 a piece.

The first can be obtained when applying for Estonian E-resident, https://learn.e-resident.gov.ee/hc/en-us/articles/360000625098-Why-become-an-e-resident

second one by buying smart cards at aventra.fi  https://aventra.fi/webshop/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=87