Version 1.19.1 compilation issue - RedHat Linux

Vipul Mehta vipulmehta.1989 at gmail.com
Mon May 17 07:30:11 EDT 2021

Workaround of removing "error=uninitialized" is working fine.
Will report if I find any issue during runtime.

I believe not many have migrated to the 1.19.x version and we might be
early consumers. We are looking specifically for resourced based
constrained delegation support added in version 1.19.

--
Regards,
Vipul