Query regarding S4U2Self protocol extension

Vipul Mehta vipulmehta.1989 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 23 18:22:56 EDT 2021

Did some more digging and found out following:
Service ticket used in S4U2Proxy need not be forwardable if resource based
constrained delegation is used i.e. principalsAllowedToDelegateTo option is
configured on Service B.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/openspecs/windows_protocols/ms-sfu/dd1b47f9-580c-4c4e-8f34-4485b9728331
This is proved here:
https://shenaniganslabs.io/2019/01/28/Wagging-the-Dog.html#serendipity