weak regex/glob in listprincs in kadmin (on ldap)?

Chris Hecker checker at d6.com
Mon Jul 12 02:52:54 EDT 2021

It's a bummer there's no iteration interface for get_principals because
there's no way it's going to be able to return them all for any
reasonably sized realm, so it'd be nice to be able to iterate as a
client.  I guess that complicates the db layer a lot though.

It's not clear how you'd iterate them all with the current API in a
remotely efficient manner.  Maybe people don't want to do that very
often though.

Chris