MIT Kerberos Master principal deletion

Chris Hecker checker at d6.com
Thu Jun 11 18:54:32 EDT 2020

 > I don't think it would make it harder.

I just mean because you won't be able to set a breakpoint at a function
that uses the key, you'll have to actually chase it around in memory
(assuming you use something like gcore to dump it as fast as possible
without regard to where it is executing when it's dumped).

If I was doing this live, I'd set a breakpoint on some function that
used the key to decrypt and then inspect there, but with a core file
you'll need to make sure you can find all the structures first.

Is realm_mkey in the kdc_realm_data struct the one he wants?

Chris