Kerberos Database Sync with Sub-Domains

Jonathan Towles jjtowles at synterex.com
Tue Jul 14 09:37:15 EDT 2020

I'm working with an application inside of a Docker container that uses GSS to do Kerberos Constrained Delegation.

I'm guessing they need to augment the code.

Doing some testing via kinit, I have found that kinit -E only works if the account lives in the parent domain.

If I try to do a kinit -E with their samaccountname or email address, it says they're not found if they are in a child domain.

Jon Towles
CTO, Synterex
(m) 978-609-5545