iprop_iprop_replica_poll=2m default...

Tareq Alrashid tareq at qerat.com
Thu Jan 9 09:26:40 EST 2020

Thanks for the reply, Kenny.

I have left out an important detail, on campus of course all is configured to master KDC first, the kerb2/kerb3…etc., no problem.

This affects users of our clouds services, for example in AWS where we have duplicated all/most of our infrastructure services, if a user changes her password using our web tools against master KDC on campus, said user will not able to login immediately until changes are replicated out to the replica Kerberos servers in AWS. Granted 2m is not long, but this reason for asking in the first place to see if 2m is the shorted time delta allowed.

Thanks,
Tareq