What form is the timestamp in the KRB5_TRACE log (and why)

Todd Grayson tgrayson at cloudera.com
Fri Apr 3 10:21:39 EDT 2020

Ok but does that mean Unix Epoch time conversion should be working, or is
there some other form of secret decoder ring that is used to translate to
system time?  In troubleshooting/debugging scenarios, being able to
associate the timestamps from the KRB5_TRACE that has been running over an
extended period with external services integrating with kerberos would
be... handy?  I can find no real references on krb5_crypto_us_timeofday()
other than a select set of developer comments within the source code, and a
whole bunch of spam advertising sites representing it and other source code
segments?

--
Todd Grayson
Principal Customer Operations Engineer