KfW 4.2 and kdcproxy support

Greg Hudson ghudson at mit.edu
Fri May 3 12:38:57 EDT 2019

On 4/30/19 1:39 PM, Reichert Daniel wrote:
> I saw in another thread that there are plans to implement KDCProxy (https)
> support in Kerberos for Windows. Any chances on this and that it even could
> make into KfW 4.2?

I have been looking into this, but I can't provide any commitments or
timelines.  For MIT-internal reasons, I've created a KfW 4.2 beta 1
based on the current 1.17 branch (so no Windows KDC proxy support), and
may end up releasing KfW 4.2 without it, but it would always be possible
to add it to a 4.2.1 release.