Admin session expiry

Jeffrey Hutzelman jhutz at cmu.edu
Tue Mar 26 15:47:20 EDT 2019

The max_life setting in kdc.conf is only a global maximum lifetime for any ticket the KDC issues. The actual lifetime of issued tickets is also affected by the client request, the maximum ticket lifetime settings on both the client and service principals in the database, and (for TGS requests), the expiration time of the existing TGT.

Examine the database entries for both kadmin/admin and your admin user.