FW: Query regarding Kerberos settings.

Iona, Michael michael.iona at lmco.com
Tue Jul 23 20:00:20 EDT 2019

Hello,
Wondering if you could help me out please with a settings validation query.

During installation of Kerberos one has the option to uncheck two settings from the Kerberos Options Page. These refer to

  1.  Autostart the Leash ticket manager and
  2.  Ensure Kerberos tickets available throughout windows login session
My query is "if I set these two items to 'uncheck' during program installation, how do I check or verify that they are infact uninstalled once the installation is complete. "

Thank you
Regards,

Michael Iona
[LM_Logo_notag_1C_RGB]
Senior Systems Engineer
| p: 041 331 0373
| w: www.lockheedmartin.com.au<http://www.lockheedmartin.com.au/> | e: michael.iona at lmco.com<mailto:michael.iona at lmco.com>
| Company address: 45 Third Ave, Technology Park, Mawson Lakes, SA 5095
| Site address: 45 Third Ave, Technology Park, Mawson Lakes, SA 5095

Lockheed Martin Values | Do What's Right | Respect Others | Perform with Excellence