kvno X not found in keytab; ticket is likely out of date

Radoslav Bodó bodik at cesnet.cz
Mon Jul 22 06:39:43 EDT 2019

I'm definitely not an expert on the field, but I'd guess you'd have to:

1) wait until client tickets expires and clients requests new ones for
   current kvno

2) due to linux NFS credential storage burried deep in the kernel,
   reboot all clients (sometimes just restarting services helps,
   sometimes does not ;(

3) anyway the best would be to pull old key from backups (either from
kdc or server backup) and put it back to KDC under correct kvno

depending on your skills and other factors of your environment,
restoring whole KDC db might be easier than to mess with single entry ...

bodik