kvno X not found in keytab; ticket is likely out of date

Radoslav Bodó bodik at cesnet.cz
Mon Jul 22 07:23:30 EDT 2019

I'm not an expert but I'd try:

1) check if the keys for service are in sync in KDB and service keytab.
   if client reboot does not help, i'd guess keys are not in proper sync

2) pull old keytab from NFS server backup and merge it with current
   keytab

   client with not-yet expired tickets should be able to reconnect.
   service will use the old key for them, there's no communication with
   kdc until it those expires

   clients with new creds will use new key

depending on the state of you environment, there might be some other
issues regarding encryption types and problem that old clients cannot
connect to the service which had old enctype, but now it has very new
(due to the key regeneration)

bodik