windows kerberos update?

Charles Hedrick hedrick at rutgers.edu
Thu Jan 17 17:04:53 EST 2019

Thanks. We’ll try to OTP. If there’s no PKINIT, I guess that means the armor will have to come from the machine credentials. That should be workable.

A couple of us do kinit from home on the Mac. I don’t have a long list of people asking for it for Windows, but if a couple of people do it for Mac probably a few would do it for Windows as well. I’m paranoid enough about the server to want use from outside the department to go through the proxy.