MIT Kerberos 1.15 vs 1.16 vs 1.17

robis.amezquita@wellsfargo.com robis.amezquita at wellsfargo.com
Tue Jan 15 15:09:14 EST 2019

Thank you for the links.  One more question, do you know when KRB5-1.17 will be added to Technopedia?

Robert Amezquita
Information Security Analyst
Corporate Risk – Secure Communications  l  2600 S. Price Road  l  Chandler, AZ 85286
MAC S3929-022
Prod Support: (Domestic) 1-866-469-2516 option 2, 2 | (International) 1-612-758-8855
Cell: (480)416-9597
robis.amezquita at wellsfargo.com

This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose, or take any action based on this message or any information herein. If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message. Thank you for your cooperation.

do the release changelogs [1][2] contain sufficient level of detail for you ?

Simo.

[1] https://web.mit.edu/kerberos/krb5-1.16/
[2] https://web.mit.edu/kerberos/krb5-1.17/

On Tue, 2019-01-15 at 18:33 +0000, robis.amezquita at wellsfargo.com