libverto.so.0

Greg Hudson ghudson at mit.edu
Mon Jan 7 11:17:32 EST 2019

On 1/7/19 11:12 AM, Yegui Cai wrote:
> Yes. I did run "make install"
>
> In fact, by default, at the configuration stage, system libverto will be
> used based on the output.
>
> How can I not to use the system verto?

You can configure with --without-system-verto, but it might be better to
figure out why a libverto.so.0 dependency was created at link time.
That shouldn't have happened if the built-in libverto wasn't used.

To figure this out, you could look for libverto.so.0 files in the build
tree (or elsewhere on the system), run 'ldd' against the kadmind binary,
and maybe look at the kadmind link line as reported by make to see where
it's looking for libraries.