Installing SAP on Linux snckrb5.so unable to compile.

Benjamin Kaduk kaduk at mit.edu
Sun Aug 4 01:38:23 EDT 2019

On Fri, Aug 02, 2019 at 01:49:15AM +0200, Nitin Salunkhe wrote:
> Hello
>
> I am facing same error as per group question open by Vusa Moyo can you
> please help me with solution

Are you referring to the post from that individual back from 2006?  Any
insight gained at that time is unlikely to remain current.

Since you provided no details about the sources or makefile you are
attempting to build with, I cannot comment on the details thereof.  That
said, my research while producing https://github.com/kaduk/osxsnc led me to
believe that SAP is quite happy to accept a libgssapi_krb5.so directly as a
SNC adapter (barring the ABI issue on macOS that led to that project).  So
I'm not entirely certain why you need to build anything at all, on linux.

-Ben