issue with k5start

Benjamin Kaduk kaduk at mit.edu
Thu Oct 11 15:59:30 EDT 2018

Ah, I see.

The needed changes would seem to be in the OpenAFS client software,
to have the logic to update to using a new token (if available) when
the current one is close to expiry, and in the AFS server software to
issue a fresh challenge when the client's credential is expiring
(instead of just aborting the connection).  And rxgk is probably a
higher priority for OpenAFS at the moment...

-Ben