Getting a type code for AuthorizationData

Rick van Rein rick at openfortress.nl
Fri Oct 5 04:49:24 EDT 2018

Hello,

Is there a registry or registrar for the ad-type values for
Authorization Data?

I assume documentation in a static place is appreciated, perhaps even
required.  To me, an Internet Draft would seem reasonable.

Do people generally advise locally meaningful values in ad-data fields,
even when we intend to make realm-crossing use of it, or is there some
appreciation for more standardised structures, such as Diameter frames
or unsigned SAML?  The latter two would make some sense in our project,
which aims to make secure use of online services simpler and more general.

Thanks,
 -Rick