MIT Kerberos for Windows failing with Windows 10 update 1803?

Ruurd Beerstra ruurdb at wxs.nl
Wed Jun 20 13:47:36 EDT 2018

Thanks very much, that clarifies my problems.
I must have clicked on "Make default", and it has the API settings in
the registry.
I can't find any button to undo that - If I've changed something in
krb.ini, click "Make default", then afterwards I'm stuck with those
settings until I manually edit the registry?
Odd.

But If I use the API settings, all is well and logging in with GSSAPI or
Kerberized telnet works the way it should.
I'll update my docs to reflect that in case my users run into this problem.

Thanks again for the help,

     Ruurd