Kerberos and Apache reverse proxy

Jaap Winius jwinius at umrk.nl
Fri Jul 13 21:13:48 EDT 2018

Quoting Dmitri Pal <dpal at redhat.com>:

> You can use an older package called mod_auth_kerb.
> It is not recommended as mod_auth_gssapi much better but if you distro does
> not have it you might not have a choice.

Sorry, but I neglected to say that I already had
libapache2-mod-auth-kerb installed on both servers; it's what I've
been using for some time to support Kerberos authentication for
directly connected users. But, I guess that package is just not good
enough for the proxy configuration that I have in mind.

Cheers,

Jaap