krb5_verify_user

Imanuel Greenfeld imanuel.greenfeld1 at ntlworld.com
Tue Jan 16 14:06:07 EST 2018

Hello Ben,

Thanks for your advice.

I understand it much better now.

I'm getting a token back from the KDC - it's huge encrypted string.

I need to incorporate that into my HTTP request.  I'm thinking whether it
I'll get through the authentication by adding this to HTTP header.

The HTTP headers I looked at had :- Authorization: Basic <token>

For example : Authorization: Basic YWxhZGRpbjpvcGVuc2VzYW1

Any ideas how I can do that ?  Should I treat is as a string ?

Thanks

Imanuel.