cross-realm Kerberos constrained delegation [S4U2Self]

Rajesh Kumar Raju rajeshkr at pulsesecure.net
Tue Oct 3 23:48:40 EDT 2017

Dear all ,

    I have installed MIT Kerberos in CentOS Machine and There are configured two domain

    KRBTEST1.COM

    KRBTEST2.COM

  When Executed Below command : ./t_s4u p:host/localhost at KRBTEST2.COM

  I am facing error like gss_acquire_cred_impersonate_name :

unspecified GSS failure . Server not found in Kerberos database.

I  am new to Kerberos and have to implement constrained delegation functionality .

Kindly help me to resolve this issue  .

Kindly Let me know Is there any community or any forum where I can get some help .

Thanks in advance

rajesh