gss_acquire_cred failing with no keytable entry found

Amritanshu amritanshu at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 01:37:11 EST 2017

Greg many thanks! that worked I have used suggestion 2. I think it's best
for me to stick to MIT documentation than google for every API and take the
first link. :)

I will try other bits, the gssalloc failure was determined using a
printf on that line as well. The code actually goes very far for an invalid
name provided.
Many thanks again.