Kerberos reference messages for testing

Turner, Jonathan jt at jtnet.co.uk
Fri Jan 20 04:34:58 EST 2017

Greg,

Thank you for your response. After a quick look at src/tests/asn.1 I think
this will be very helpful for me to test my encoding and decoding. I am
also generating some packet captures to test against as you suggest. This
should be plenty for now for me to get started with. Thank you for your
offer to inquire about the MS-KILE test suite, I think I'll see how I get
on with the src/tests/asn.1 and the captures first before looking into this.

Thank you again for your help,
Jonathan