Kerberos Installation MacOS Sierra

Kyle Cho kcho385 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 14:06:01 EST 2017

Hello,

I am fairly new to the concept of library installation, and I was hoping to
receive some guidance. I believe kerberos came installed on my Macbook Pro,
but I was wondering if this library is something I need to update manually.
How can I check what version is installed on my hardware, and if outdated,
what would be the proper way to update to the newest version (V5 Release
1.15)? For a little bit of background, I am attempting to install kerberos
library for Node.js and installation is failing, which I believe is because
kerberos on my hardware is outdated.

Regards,

Kyle