Problem with db master password migrating kerberos server to new machine

Rainer Krienke krienke at uni-koblenz.de
Thu Feb 9 12:02:51 EST 2017

Hello Greg,

Thank you for your reply. Since the procedure of a rollover of the
master key seems to work fine I will stick to this solution. So actually
I did not test the master_key_type solution now, but thanks anyway for
mentioning the configuration option needed therefore.

Have a nice day
Rainer

--
Rainer Krienke, Uni Koblenz, Rechenzentrum, A22, Universitaetsstrasse  1
56070 Koblenz, Web: http://www.uni-koblenz.de/~krienke, Tel: +49261287 1312