KEYRING:persistent and ssh

tseegerkrb tseegerkrb at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 03:04:26 EDT 2016

Hello,

i grep for KRB5CCNAME to the etc directory and the only match is in
"/etc/default/slapd" and this is ok and has nothing todo with the login
process. I think the sshd daemon do not honor the "default_ccache_name"
and uses the default file format. I use pam_sss instead of pam_krb5. If
i get my internet connection up again i will post my configuration files.

Thanks and best regards