some questions about kerberos v5

旺邑 523068995 at qq.com
Mon Nov 7 03:14:22 EST 2016

Dear Professor,
    I am a college student in China and I am now studying Kerberos protocol. But during my experiment, I  have encountered a problem which I'd like to discuss with you about. Here is my problem:
   I had downloaded the source code of krb5-1.13.4 from your page. Then I used the commands ''./configure'',"make" and "make check" to configure and compile the source code. However, there was no  executable file of  the file src/lib/crypto/crytpto_tests/vectors.c after the compiling. So, I had to look for the compiling commands from the Makefiles. Fortunately, I had successfully done this and got the executable file of vectors.c at last. But when I  execute the executable file(./vectors), I have got the error "segmentation falt". So far, I have not work out this problem. I would appreciate your time in reviewing my problem and if there is any additional information you need, please contact me.