kinit from java

Jorj Bauer jorj at temple.edu
Wed Jun 22 08:19:18 EDT 2016

If you're looking for real kinit functionality so that you can interact
with kerberized services, you might just shell exec kinit. Others on the
list might have better suggestions.

If you're looking to validate username/password logins via Kerberos
(which is the context in which I'm accustomed to hearing that question),
then this jar might help you:

   https://github.com/JorjBauer/java-kpass

-- Jorj