Integrating Kerberos with LDAP

Aneela Saleem aneela at platalytics.com
Sat Jun 18 06:59:48 EDT 2016

Hi,

I'm new to Kerberos. I have configured it successfully. I can add
 principals and authenticate that principals well. Now i was to import
users from LDAP. And there are some confusions regarding it.

How the authentication would be managed in the case we want user management
through LDAP and authentication through Kerberos? How would we map
principals to LDAP users and vice versa? I have been looking into this for
many days but i'm still not satisfied. Looking for suitable answers.

Thanks.