A way to automatically get a ticket through ssh for a local user

Brandon Allbery ballbery at sinenomine.net
Fri Jul 15 20:26:15 EDT 2016

Last time I looked at the openssh source code, turning them on could interfere with the GSSAPI code: notably, it could cause the “old style” ticket forwarding hack to be attempted instead of GSSAPI credential delegation, which will fail with GSSAPI credentials.

On 7/15/16, 01:39, "kerberos-bounces at MIT.EDU on behalf of Benjamin Kaduk" <kerberos-bounces at MIT.EDU on behalf of kaduk at MIT.EDU> wrote:

    >KerberosAuthentication yes
    >KerberosOrLocalPasswd yes
    >KerberosTicketCleanup yes
    >#KerberosGetAFSToken no
    >#KerberosUseKuserok yes

    As Brandon said, these are old/deprecated and it is unusual for them to be
    the desired configuration.  But I don't know enough about what you want in
    order to be able to say that for sure.