Quick question related to Kerberos + AES256 + SHA2

Simo Sorce simo at redhat.com
Thu Feb 25 10:39:47 EST 2016

Not that the Kitten WG is working on standardizing new enctypes for AES
+HMAC-SHA2, this is the latest draft:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-kitten-aes-cts-hmac-sha2-09

Although it will take a while before all the most common implementations
will have support for it, and it may never land on older OSs.

Simo.

On Thu, 2016-02-25 at 14:22 +0000, Prashanth Marampally wrote:
> Yep. Got it!
>
> Thanks,
> Prashanth

Simo Sorce * Red Hat, Inc * New York