Update config.guess and config.sub

Julien ÉLIE julien at trigofacile.com
Tue Aug 30 15:47:25 EDT 2016

Hi,

In latest krb5 1.14.3, old versions of config.guess and config.sub are
present.  They date back to 2013 and fail to recognize
powerpc64le-unknown-linux-gnu or 3.17.4-301.fc21.ppc64le for instance.
I then need to manually dowload them so as to configure Kerberos v5.

Could they be updated in the next release?  (And, even better, could the
update of these two files be added in the release process so that they
are always kept up-to-date?)

Thanks!

--
Julien ÉLIE

« The hardest thing is to go to sleep at night, when there are so many
   urgent things needing to be done.  A huge gap exists between what we
   know is possible with today's machines and what we have so far been
   able to finish. »  (Donald Knuth)