Windows 2012R2 & MIT Kerberos Trust / SSO

Mauricio Tavares raubvogel at gmail.com
Sun Aug 21 20:41:58 EDT 2016

There are ways to sync the AD server with the KDC, so in effect they are
separate but equal.

List,

I am currently working on a project where I am required to integrate a
Windows 2012R2 domain with an existing Kerberos realm. The domain has not
been built yet so I have the luxury of having no technical debt to deal
with, I get a fresh start on the Windows side. Does anyone have experience
with this? What path did you take?  Any guidance you could provide would be
appreciated.

Thanks!