Kerberos, Windows and FreeIPA

Jean-Christophe GAY jean-christophe.gay at dauphine.fr
Sat Oct 24 15:04:47 EDT 2015

Hi,

I think this may be working. When I was trying to make Microsoft's AD to authenticate to a Kerberos server and not the AD controlleurs we managed to get a stand alone windows to authenticate to a RHEL MIT KDC. I'm not at work atm so I can't check this on our wiki, but theses may be able to help you :
http://serverfault.com/questions/129854/authenticating-windows-7-against-mit-kerberos-5
https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb742433.aspx

Cordialement,
Jean-Christophe Gay