Working with Microsoft Premier Support RE MIT Kerberos for Windows 4.0.1

Binder, Dale dale.binder at bankofamerica.com
Thu Oct 15 08:57:49 EDT 2015

Please direct me to  the resources that can answer the following:

*       We have an open case with MS Premier Support and Kerberos for Windows 4.0.1 states "Integration with the Windows LSA credentials cache"

*       We are using .NET webclient and can't seem to get the client to use the tickets in the cache.   Tickets are stored in the location specified by environment variable

*       See support case below